Release Date: November 1st, 2022
Transaction Report Currencies - Although multiple currencies have always been supported by OpenPath, the transaction report showed all totals with the dollar sign symbol "$". The transaction report has now been updated to show the correct symbol for the correct currency and if the currency is not USD (United States Dollar) then the three-letter alpha numeric code based on ISO 4217 | Currency codes will be displayed to the left of the totals.
- Square Pending Refunds - If a refund is issued through square before settled the refund will go into a pending status, add listeners to update the Refund status in OpenPath when Suqare updates their status.
- User Search Paging - In the OpenPath Account portal add the ability to search by Name, Email and Phone number, plus adding paging.
- Added Company Feild - In order to better identify accounts added a Company Feild on the Signup Page.
- Partner Site and Connector Creation - When partners create new merchant accounts, the system will automatically create a default Site and Connector with one test transaction.
- Billing System - New automated billing system put in place that will charge and update Merchant billing records.
- Account Screen Width - For more visibility the account screens have been widened.
Fixed White Screen on Signup - Some users were experiencing a white page while signing up for our service. This issue should be resolved.
- Enterprise Client